Monday, May 9, 2011

A pretty perfect day...

Mother's Day 2011 was a gorgeous day and I enjoyed every second of it!  I slept until I woke up naturally; no alarm, no crying baby and no whining 4-year old.  It was amazing...  That probably would have kept me happy for a pretty long time all on its own, but then we headed out to Kensington.  The weather was perfect.  We had a picnic, flew a kite, went fishing, played a little baseball and laid around in the shade; it was an All-American day.







First time fishing!


He caught a blue gill but I missed it!
There is nothing better than sleeping outdoors.

Flying his first kite.

And his first time getting his kite stuck in a tree.



 

Milford may not be the country (anymore), but in honor of spending the day in the "country" compared to Ferndale:  "This Is How They Do Things In The Country" - Slim Cessna's Auto Club. 

No comments:

Post a Comment