Tuesday, March 31, 2009

W.W. is a smarty-pants

So, this is not quality video by any stretch of the imagination here. The room was a bit too dark and the person (who will remain anonymous) in charge of video taping, well... you'll see.

W.W. does pretty well with his alphabet, both singing and recognizing the letters, up until "R"; that's when things start to get a bit hairy. W.W. can count his numbers correctly up to "12" (he goes up to "15", but 13, 14 & 15 all sound like the same number to the untrained ear). He recognizes his numbers up to "10". He loves his flash cards! My favorite is when he takes the flash cards and quizzes me. Right now it's precious. Eleven years from now when he's testing me with his Physics flash cards, it'll probably be a little embarrassing.

I think he is brilliant. But, for all I know this is totally typical of every child his age. If it is typical, don't tell me. I like the world I live in.









Kids just don't get any better than this one right here.

1 comment:

  1. This takes me back to when I used to go over flash cards with Ryan.

    ReplyDelete